Saturday, October 12, 2013

DTC-356 pgs389-401

The technology of satellites has made it easy for people to learn whats out there in the rest of the world that we are not able to physically see. Its nice to know whats going on in the world around us. I feel a sense of inclusion because of it. I am so thankful of the GPS technology that has been created through the use of satellites. Makes me feel more comfortable about taking a road trip to any destination i choose. And it allows me to be somewhat more adventurous. I embrace cultural imperialism. But as the person viewing, one needs to filter what truths are in the message if its about political content. Media tends to really exaggerate news content for example. So some things need to be taken like a grain of salt. I enjoy watching international entertainment, its fun and different. And it keeps me to continue to have an open mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment